Thursday, September 24, 2015

Haunted Kitties, Wild Sunflowers And Puppies In The Snow



Just a couple of things I've been working on. The store is going to have an event on October 17 to try and get people in to shop. I fear this is going to be one of those situations where nobody will support the business when it exists but will whine about the lack of places to shop when it closes. 

I don't know why or how people became so negative about everything. I'd like to remain positive which means I spend a lot less time online and more time doing things I enjoy. The Wild Sunflowers are blooming. They won't last much longer, I'm going to enjoy them while they're here. 






4 comments:

  1. Oh I love the pumpkins and kitties :-) I hope the "event" is a huge success and if not, I at least hope your work gets sold :-))

    I guess we all have those negative moments, but for some it becomes a way of life . I prefer to distance myself from it as much as possible. I too have been posting a whole lot less these days. Real life has been very busy for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My first sale happened yesterday. I'm really happy about that. I like painting and the blackboard kitties sparked my imagination. That's a good thing.

      Delete
  2. Hi Sherry. Great to be able to read you here. I really like the Haunted Kitties.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhhh myyyy. The aliens have landed. Should I hide? lol

      Delete